Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What raids has everyone done?

Go down 
+3
Zombieattack
Kerbeross
Undecided
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Undecided
Rank 1
Rank 1
Undecided

What raids has everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: What raids has everyone done?   What raids has everyone done? EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Just trying to figure out what raids people have done since we are starting to grow a little. Pretty much my game history I rarely raided and basically played solo and just seeked heroics.. Besides new AH gear from uldaur there is really nothing better I need besides raid gear.

So with my little knowledge of raids I did get to complete all vault bosses and OS25 no drakes. Attempted pug with one drake so I know the basics. I've watched video's of most fights as I don't like to enter things and run around like a chicken with no head..

anyways just post all raids you've done so the Guild members can get to know where we stand at. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: What raids has everyone done?   What raids has everyone done? EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:33 pm

I really dont have to much experience with raids or which i have done befor, i know i would get random invites to things in the past and id go, and ive mostly seeked for heroics. Im down for everything thou even thou i might not know as much as others but id do my best. My gear wise Im mostly geared for pvp i guess or so people tell me so ive been tryin to get some pve gear. I would really like to start doin some naxx runs if possible, i know theres alot there i would like to get.
Back to top Go down
Zombieattack
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: What raids has everyone done?   What raids has everyone done? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:01 am

I went on wowhead and looked up raids i found alot that us low lvl people can do. If any low lvls that want to raid i can play sunday 5/24 if anyone is interested let me know and ill set a party i printed out some raids that look pretty easy like its for beginers. i got an like 40 rouge, 20 rouge troll, and a lvl 11 pal.
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: What raids has everyone done?   What raids has everyone done? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:14 pm

i was still lvling when wrath came out so i skipped most pre wrath raids. but i have done all the raids other than ulduar and went back to fill in sum pre bc raids like mc bwl ony.
Back to top Go down
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

PostSubject: Raids   What raids has everyone done? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:34 pm

I have run almost all of the classic and BC raids, and a few of the WLK raids, although I would never claim to be expert on any higher end raids (but I run a mean SM Cath!). There is a chance that I could get my son (Dookiebutter, 80 Tauren shaman, GM of guild XXV-check him on Armory) to run us through some raids to get the feel for them.
Back to top Go down
Hivvies
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: What raids has everyone done?   What raids has everyone done? EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:45 am

I've ran all the vanilla wow and bc raids. I've done all of naxx 10/25 os 10/25 with sarth +3 on 25. I've done ulduar 10 and Most of Ulduar 25 before i left my previous guild.
Back to top Go down
Gallick
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: What raids has everyone done?   What raids has everyone done? EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:25 pm

Just 10man OS no drake :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What raids has everyone done?   What raids has everyone done? Empty

Back to top Go down

What raids has everyone done?
Page 1 of 1