Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild raid on the 22nd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Guild raid on the 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Guild raid on the 22nd   Guild raid on the 22nd EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Been trying to log into WoW since 8:40 server time. It's now 9:10. Looks like the authenticating server is down.

I wanted to go!! looks like i will be unable to attend.

However, i didn't get my new job... and so im working only 3/7 days a week. (long ass 12-16 day shifts, but i like that if it means 4 days off a week!!)

Maybe we can get a list of raids that people need going. For instance... i looked at the loot tables for all of instances that weren't Naxx/Vault/Uld because i know you need to be somewhat geared for those.

So, i got a list of epics from the other instances. I currently need X pieces from:

1- OK
2 - Oculus
1- UK

This will get me an epic in each slot, other than what i already have, minus head slot, and necklace.

Not sure how hard Nexus: Eye of eternity is, but there are several items from there (3-4) i could use. Then of course, jsut about everything from Naxx/Uld/Vault are better than what i have listed.

My current SP once i get the two enchants im looking for should be about 1800. maybe a little higher.

(edit)

As of 9:14, the log in server is down... this blows
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Guild raid on the 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild raid on the 22nd   Guild raid on the 22nd EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 pm

And i'm in as of 9:31 w00t
Back to top Go down

Guild raid on the 22nd
Page 1 of 1