Share | 

Other Games???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Other Games???   Fri May 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Just wonderin what other games bysides WOW does everyone play if any? I play Skate 2, LBP, Spore as of now. Anyone else Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unrivald
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: My games   Fri May 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Besides WoW I am a big x-box live player my games are halo 3 and Madden football I play a lot of other games but these are the ones you can always catch me on my gamertag is splatz 72
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/oz88
Undecided
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: Other Games???   Sun May 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Just WoW. I've played lots but no time to play more then one game hah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Other Games???   Mon May 18, 2009 7:14 am

I've played just about every mmo that came out since Diablo II, with the exception of everquest, and boulders gate. But only have enough time to play one game right now also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zombieattack
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: Other Games???   Mon May 18, 2009 11:01 pm

I play socom 3, alot all sport games, tiger woods golf alot lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Other Games???   Sat May 23, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm into the wii but recently I have gotten into playing rockband and call of duty on the ps3 with bldy... I like playing anything that requires shooting but it still doesn't compare to the real thing!... oh well!

Gooooooooooo ARMY!
Back to top Go down
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Other Games???   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:15 am

I usually try to stay addicted to one game at a time, and this has worked for me since Pong! Very Happy I still have my Mattel Intellivision console and 34 games, although I think the controllers are shot! Anyway, the game before this one was also from Blizzard, Diablo II--simply a great MMORPG, still very popular, not slightly because it is free to play, (and cheap to buy now). Played it since it came out; 7-8 yrs? LOL Had 14 accts, with 20 toons over 80! Love the Amazon! Miss them sometimes... Before that, it was StarSiege: big robot jock shooter--the first one I played online. Lots of fun, with neat graphics and game action limited by connection speeds and computer power. Have played a variety of Playstation and Nintendo games, among them: GT3, Call of Duty, F-Zero (!!!), PTO(my first real obsessive game), and all the Marios. We owned a Sega Genesis, and I still have 2 Nintendo 64 systems, in the box, with the StarWars racing game and atomic purple controllers! (paid $25 ea on clearance at Kmart!) Just waiting to sell those babies on ebay one day :0)
One other thing I'll mention: I love my iPod (120Gig Classic), and I have Scrabble (love it! and all word games), Bejeweled, and Reversi added to the stock games on it. Perfect for when I'm waiting on my wife (of 26 yrs!!) to shop for quilt fabric (I wait in my truck).
Sorry to make this so long, but as you can see: I've been gaming longer than most of you have been alive! You'd think I would be better at it!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Re: Other Games???   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:33 pm

ya games are awsome, im still been playin lbp alot lately ( Little Big Planet ) for those who didnt know what lbp stood for. I'm just startin to really get into makin my own lvls which is alot harder then i thought it would be lol! . ya i myself have been a gamer since wow, i think since i was like 4 or 5 years old lol. befor wow my first mmo was final fantasy 11 online, i played that for 4 or 5 years, but wow is way better and i like it way better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Re: Other Games???   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:50 am

just to add a few more i been playin resident evil 5, silent hill the homecoming, and assasins creed,.

resident evil 5 yes that is 1 badass game right there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Games???   

Back to top Go down

Other Games???
Page 1 of 1