Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

roles for raids and heroics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

roles for raids and heroics Empty
PostSubject: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:23 pm

who is tanking healing and dps. not a lot of tanks in the guild atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:00 pm

I'll dps with my 46 lol....
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Unholy DPS here Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:45 am

You guys have no healers either.

Alex was the only priest(hasn't been on for 12 days.) And i see a druid or two...
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:57 pm

i heal brawnbeck heals. but unfortunately im not on a lot.
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:21 pm

And by "you guys" I meant 80s. (-:

I'll heal once im 80.

Or now if you'd like lol.

I got some good spells at lvl 70 (-:
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:28 pm

rofl close.
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:24 pm

bldyangel come back and play bro lol we need you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Undecided
Rank 1
Rank 1
Undecided

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Well since I'm a rogue I can DPS what ever. What else can I do? Well I can bandage every minute or so but then my dps goes down Very Happy

yah come back! We need your knowledge and skills
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:36 pm

[rofl @ my knowlege and skills] [u guys have alot of ppl who have been playing way longer than me] [sry too much as] .i read that periods are for b*****s. [but brackets] [yea those are for champs]
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:37 pm

lol just thought it would b funie to share sum cartoon network humor. [backspace backspace ] <-- insert one of those lol]
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:26 pm

well i got my duel spec now, so i think im goin to go frost on my secound spec, so i can tank if need be. I just need to find a good frost spec and practice a little 1st because i've never tanked before in this game Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gallick
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:23 pm

gl with it. i get alot of opinions about my tanking. I do the same rotation just sometimes i have to do it backwards.
sometimes you have to start with dd or end with dd, either way u shuld thro it out. Its not that hard, only problem is theres a 50%chance youl lose aggro with one of the smaller mobs that you arnt paying much attention to depending on if u used dd earlier or not
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 am

i like unholy tanking. frost didnt really hold my atten plus after the patch they made it so u can go unholy blood so that u always have death runes. NICE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:48 am

my b i feel stupid. u could have always gone unholy blood but they changed it to wher u can have all ur aoe and still get all the death runes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roles for raids and heroics   roles for raids and heroics Empty

Back to top Go down

roles for raids and heroics
Page 1 of 1