Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huntards rock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

Huntards rock Empty
PostSubject: Huntards rock   Huntards rock EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:10 pm

This is my favorite class--- I have 4 hunters on 3 realms.... ok ok I know that is over the top, but this game is about having fun, and I enjoy playing my hunters. They remind me of the amazon in Diablo 2, which was my favorite class there. My hunters: Burning Blade-- Javina, 80 BE and Gunsnbowses, 43 Troll. Darkspear-- Musselkramp, 41 Orc. And Azaroth-- 67 Draenei (yes, I know... me and my son rolled ally there with some friends... walking on the wild side... it was totally fun!)
One thing I just experienced: I went to the stablemaster (in Org) to switch out pets, and I was mounted at the time, and it showed that the pet had switched. When I got back to the inn to log out, I still had my original pet. Not thinking much about it, I logged off. When I logged back on, I still had the first pet (gorilla). I went back to the stablemaster, and the other pet was gone! In its' place was a second gorilla! When I clicked on the second gorilla, it disappeared, leaving me minus one pet (I have 4 on this toon). I opened a ticket, and the GM told me that they had experienced this bug, and maybe it wasn't a good idea to switch pets while mounted. Well, duh... The strangest part was when I went back to the stablemaster to switch to another pet, the second pet (croc) reappeared! So, the moral of the story is: Don't switch pets while mounted, but if you do, don't be surprised at what happens!
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

Huntards rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntards rock   Huntards rock EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:00 pm

lol nice one. at least u got it back.
Back to top Go down

Huntards rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum