Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Times for Raids

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

Best Times for Raids Empty
PostSubject: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Im just wondering also, what is the best times for everyone to raid would be?

Like for me, i play as much as i can and times can vary from day to day but my best times and definite times are

Friday night 8pm- whenever i fall asleep really
Saturday night 8pm- whenever

all other days are again really whenever i can play. So for me if we were to make like raiding partys every friday and saturday night would be so awsome, but would also like to hear from all of you also so we can try and work something out soon.
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:18 pm

As soon as i get that high, that would be perfect for me as well.

For a priest, it wouldn't exactly be lvl 80 right? What level should i start raiding with everyone? (we've only got 2 priests in guild i think - one is 80, one is me)
Back to top Go down
Undecided
Rank 1
Rank 1
Undecided

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Well most raids people want to do are all lvl 80. There are other raids at lower levels but besides acheivements I don't see many people doing them.
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:37 pm

so is this a good time for you guys or?................ scratch
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Ok,, i just figured as a priest, when i used to play. I'd get invited to lvl 60 raids at lvl 54 or so, just because the fact i am only healing. It's not like you guys being 80 can resist my heals Very Happy like the mobs can resist your attacks.

But it's all good. I'm trying to push on to 80, but the connection is giving me like 1mbps for like the last week, so even if i do play, it's so frustrating trying to kill stuff when spells take 10 seconds to cast....

(-:
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:08 pm

all the end game content as of now requires lvl 80. heroics in northrend, vault, os, maly, naxx, and ulduar.
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:36 pm

So like when do you all want to start raiding. we need to come to a agreement on time and days and stuff. i wrote down my best times. Also, i hate being a nag but, i really need help recruitin more people. maybe we can pick a day where we all go to diferent places and shout for members. like ill take org, someone else take undercity, dalaran, shatt, icecrown tournament grounds. lmk. i'm really been tryin like crazy to recruit more and more, but like i said need some help. also when someone is on please remind people to sign up here, so we can start setting things up. I would like to start soon. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Undecided
Rank 1
Rank 1
Undecided

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:33 am

Well weekly I'm on anywhere from 5pm - 9 or 10pm. Weekends you can catch me online most of the day. If weekend night raids I'll have to drink some energy potion and stay up lol.
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:13 pm

awsome, how about my idea about everyone picking a town and we all recruit more people? we need more?
Back to top Go down
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

PostSubject: Raids   Best Times for Raids EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Yeah, Friday and Saturday nights are good for me, and weekday nights, as long as it doesn't get much past midnite! Have to get up at 5:30am for work!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Times for Raids   Best Times for Raids Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Times for Raids
Page 1 of 1