Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your GM tailor!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:40 am

Hey guys, i'm still coming up with levels. Only lvl 65 at the moment, but my tailoring is currently 420. And after a little more frostweave and infinite dust and i'll be able to make the 22slot bags, which seems to be the only reason most of everyone wants a tailor around...

To make 22 slot bags it takes:
4 moonshroud
4 ebonweave
2 eternal thread(or 3g/ea so 6g)

Currently i am seeing on the AH, the moonsrhoud/ebonweave goes for 80g+ per piece.

So, a little more economical way to get bags i think is the 20 slot bags.

I'd only need:
60 frost weave + 24 infinite dust (to make)
--
6 bolts of imbued frostweave

+the thread, 6g.

I don't mind using the gold to make these, but the materials i do not have a lot of.

I can also make Flying carpets, the lvl 70 ones. (so it's the slower version of flying mounts, the lvl 80 ones i can only make for myself, they are soulbound upon obtaining. But i am pretty sure the flying carpets anyone can ride, if you want one of these:
4x bolt of imbued frostweave(or 40x frostweave+8x infinite dust)
4x sun crystal
4x green dye
2x yellow dye
2x iceweb spidersilk

So, if you need bags, or anything else a tailor can make, or find a nice tailoring pattern while your out in the WoW world, my main is the same as my username here, Faramire.

See ya in game.

-Fara
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:50 pm

so anyone can fly a carpet? if so im goin to start to get the materials because i want one clown
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:15 pm

We can try it out. None of my characters are lvl 70 yet. Materials are rather cheap.

I sold one on the AH for like 150g, just to see if they sold, and it did. So i'm guessing anyone can use them?

(I have 4 sun crystals left over) so you don't have to buy them kerb! - I got them from the guild bank. and dye etc i can get from the vendors
Back to top Go down
Undecided
Rank 1
Rank 1
Undecided

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Unless it changed I'm pretty sure only tailors can ride the carpets
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:55 pm

the epic one i can make and it binds as soon as picked up, the other i make and i can trade/put on AH.

Hey kerb, i am going to mail you my carpet.

If you can use it, just see if you can get the materials to me, if not, just send it back, because i can't use for another 3 levels anyways.

(-:
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:31 pm

i didnt get anything in mail yet, but ill check tonight when i get home from work and stuff Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:20 pm

yea flying carpets are tailors only.
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:51 am

Seeing that it was sent back, i guess that it didn't work.

Was worth a shot.

But you def got to get me a chopper when you get that high Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:16 pm

yup anyone who wants one ill make for them, probly need help gettin the stuff, but wouldnt it be sweet like our whole guild on bikes cruisin threw towns hahahahahahaah. anyway ya i sent it back ty for trying thou.
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:56 am

Right now, i am making 20 slot bags to skill up.

If anyone wants these as their permanent bags, instead of the 22 slot bags.

This would be a great time to come to me. (-:

I need 9 more skill points before i can make the 22-slot bags.

Having a hard time because it costs 60FW and 12 infinite dust to make each bag. Which is like 60g on AH.

If you want the bags, i can make with your materials, and also give you 20g. (so that it's cheaper then AH prices) And it's helping me get points at 20g/skill up rather then 60.

So let me know.
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:22 am

IT keeps getting better.

So i'm now 445. The required level to learn the 22 slot bag, however, the only way to get the recipe is to buy from a merchant that requires exalted with Sons of Hodir. (And its BOP - so no one can buy it for me) .... and to top that off... it's lvl 77 to gain the quest to start the faction line.

So... from 77-80 ill be gaining rep from there. And i'm only 71 atm.

:/
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:55 pm

rofl sry man but alot of wow trades suck lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Yeah, just sucks cause i spent lots of cash buying the frostweave, so i could get to 445 to be able to make the bags. But once i got to 445, this comes up... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your GM tailor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your GM tailor!   Your GM tailor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your GM tailor!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: Professions :: Tailoring-
Jump to: