Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add Ons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

Add Ons Empty
PostSubject: Add Ons   Add Ons EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:32 pm

This is where we can all post anything and everything about add ons. Any questions about them, which ones you use, what they do. So to start things off i'm goin to post which ones i use and what they do, affraid

Atlas - Instance map browser, also comes with a few other add ons all in one. Shows you maps of almost all instances and things, also shows you what drops from what monsters and bosses on normal and heroic modes.

Skada- Shows you your dps and other things such as groups dps, how many swings you took, how many misses and all kinds of things. Theres alot of options you can do, and ways to customize what the bar or display box looks like.

QuestHelper- Almost all people know this one, but for you's that dont, this add on shows you on your map where to go and displays and keeps track of what to do on quests. I think this add on is very useful mixed with the next add on on the list i use.

Where to Now? - This add on i think is pretty cool, what it does is shows you and gives you a idea of say 5 places at your level you should or could be leveling. Its cool it shows you like 5 places and shows the level range the place is so you can figure out where your goin to quest next and how long your goin to quest there. It also gives you a list of 4 or 5 instances again you should or could be doin.

Deadly Boss Mods or DBM - is a very handy one anyone who is or is goin to raid should have.

Well those are the ones i'm useing as of now so lets hear what everyone else is usein so maybe we all may benifit from some info.
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

Add Ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add Ons   Add Ons EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:08 pm

i use omen for tanking but i stil leave it on when im healin. its an agro meter.
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

Add Ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add Ons   Add Ons EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 pm

outfitter is also nice. its for switching gear fast. great for pallys lol!
Back to top Go down
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

Add Ons Empty
PostSubject: Add-ons I use   Add Ons EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Questhelper is a given... wonder how much it has dumbed the game down...

Omen---gotta have a threat meter, especially to raid, and this one seems to be the most popular.

Recount--who's doing the most dps, heals, dies the most, had to be healed-- answers a lot of questions, and can shut up some wanna-be's.

Heal-bot--- OMG, a must for a healer, makes it very easy to heal effectively.

Atlas -- a lot of knowledge there; what drops in which instance.

You'll soon find that you enjoy the game more with some or all of these... of course, everyone has their preferences.
Wouldn't be as much fun if we were all the same! :0)
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

Add Ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add Ons   Add Ons EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:28 am

i never got into healbot its easy for me to just pull up all the ppl in the raid and click away. same thing i guess just no warning or priority set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Add Ons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add Ons   Add Ons Empty

Back to top Go down

Add Ons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: General Game Forum :: Anything WOW-
Jump to: