Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Embarrasing WoW momments lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

Embarrasing WoW momments lol Empty
PostSubject: Embarrasing WoW momments lol   Embarrasing WoW momments lol EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 pm

I just thought if anyone has any funny or embarresing wow momments they could put them here to share with everone lol!

Well i have a couple , the first one is i was just exploring and while exploring i was killing any alli's i came accross. I come up the this 58 druid and am about to start kickin his ass when my dog decides to jump off the couch and hit my laptop un plugging my mouse and almost knockin my laptop on the floor. Well i saved the laptop and start chaseing my dog around to get my mouse because now its tangled on his paw, long story short i come back and im dead Jason . Kind of embarresing there to have a lvl 58 kill me, i mean the dude was danceing on me and doin all these emotes, probly braggin to everyone on how he killed a 80.

Just to let you know i did let him have his fun thou because when i came back i killed him 4 times till i finally decided to leave hahahahahahaha.

Anyone else have any funny or embarresing stories?
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing WoW momments lol   Embarrasing WoW momments lol EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:00 pm

i hate h occ. hivv has been ther with me for quite a few embarrassing moments. we spent about a week trying to get achievments ther and in one of the fights againts the last boss i lost my drake but i was stil alive, one of the whelps followed me and i had to fight it one on one without a drake. they were all laughing at me bc i was like "yo come help me one followed me" and i took it like a champ but when it was about to kill me i sounded all sad in vent talkin bout nm guys im guna die.

another one once again in h occ against the boss that teleports to diff platforms. we had wiped and all got back in to go finish the run, we were tryin to get make it count which wasnt going so well and i just ran in and forgot to put righteous fury on so both melee dps died instantly and just b4 the wipe i said o my b forgot to put up righteous fury lol.

the most interesting h occ moment was when i had a brilliant idea about how to help get make it count. the idea was to just run to the portal in the begining when u first get into the instance. i was guna get agro on all the mobs while we all ran to the port and no one would atk anything. the problem with that was that u cant take the port while in combat so naturally we all got to the end and were like o s***. hivv had another of his grand tanking moments and we never tried that strat again.
Back to top Go down
Hivvies
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing WoW momments lol   Embarrasing WoW momments lol EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:57 pm

" Just leave me alone" Rofl. That was probably one of the best things that ever happened in WoW. And my most embarrassing WoW moment was following David to the portal thinking it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing WoW momments lol   Embarrasing WoW momments lol EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 am

My most embarrassing moment on WoW? The first time another player asked "How old are you, anyway?" LOL j/k The worst thing I did as a newbie was: looting a boss (Sunken Temple) by mistake, and taking a piece that my class couldn't even use! I was in a PUG, and they were PISSED. I ended up logging off... Now, I realize they should have had loot restrictions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing WoW momments lol   Embarrasing WoW momments lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarrasing WoW momments lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: General Game Forum :: Anything WOW-
Jump to: