Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone use Optimum online?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Anyone use Optimum online? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone use Optimum online?   Anyone use Optimum online? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:52 am

I wanted FIOS, and that wasn't in my area, then i tried getting comcast.. but that wasn't available either.

Since those were the only two i ever had previously, i had to search online, and OO was the only thing i could find with 30+ mbps that was relatively cheap.

Just wondering if anyone was using it and if it was reliable... I'm getting boost.
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Optimum online?   Anyone use Optimum online? EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:28 am

i have optimum and i think its great, and never had a problem, plus you get so much stuff, if you get all 3 the rewards program is definitly worth it i mean 2 free movies every tuesday cant beat that. As for verizon fios, well im sorry i had them for 3 months and they suck, so many headaches, lies, over charges, god list can go on and on. call me sometime and ill tell ya, it got so bad i had to consumerr affairs bro.

Last edited by Kerbeross on Sat May 30, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Optimum online?   Anyone use Optimum online? EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:49 am

Ok sounds good, i mean i was really forced to get it, since verizon and comcast don't install to were im moving.

We aren't getting all three...

Does cablevision have something where you can record shows when your not home and look at it later? or would we need to get Tivo.

That's why we went with directv for the TV, the few shows i watch, are normally when im working...
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Optimum online?   Anyone use Optimum online? EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:29 pm

im not a 100% sure, but i think they do. i have some stuff where you can rewind , pause and stuff live tv so maybe you can record it.
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Optimum online?   Anyone use Optimum online? EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:17 pm

Hmm, that would be sick.

If you happen to play around with it, let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use Optimum online?   Anyone use Optimum online? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone use Optimum online?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: Out Of Game Forum :: Off Game Topics-
Jump to: