Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Obsidian Sanctum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

The Obsidian Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: The Obsidian Sanctum   The Obsidian Sanctum EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Hello fellow guilds, ok was thinkin of setting up a 10 man naxx, but i heard its pretty hard which im up for the challenge but maybe we all should do some other raids first so we can i guess say practice with eachother first then go and do naxx soon. So whoever would like to do OS and also maybe run Vault of Archavon let us know here, also let us know what you are. Thinkin of doin this next friday june 5th 9pm game time.

I'm a DK - DPS

Also if anyone can help out if anyone has done these befor by bein a leader and leading the group. I said in another post that i havent done to many raids and dont have to much experience with them, so if someone else have let us know please.
Back to top Go down
Undecided
Rank 1
Rank 1
Undecided

PostSubject: Re: The Obsidian Sanctum   The Obsidian Sanctum EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm down. I've ran the 25man a few times. OS can be run a few ways. You can skip drakes and actually take on the boss with up too 3 drakes I believe. Of course it is harder but its something to go for and try.

I've only tried with one drake but we never won. Most groups can't seem to dodge the fire walls. I'd suggest running this in the chat box

/console CameraDistanceMaxFactor4

that sets your view to max and its easy to see the walls.
Back to top Go down
Hivvies
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: The Obsidian Sanctum   The Obsidian Sanctum EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:41 am

Naxx 10 really isn't that hard at all as long as kids are some what decently geared from heroics, and can listen to very simple strats somewhat. OS and Vault are both easy on 10 and 25. OS isn't really hard until you start doing sarth +3. Even sarth +1 wouldn't horribly difficult after a few pieces of naxx gear. These 10 man raids are really a joke. If the guild has a decent turn out for a 10 man and has the attention span long enough to win and not fail they should all be fairly easy.
Back to top Go down
Gallick
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: The Obsidian Sanctum   The Obsidian Sanctum EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Agreed, id rather do 10man Vault a few times b4 Naxx or OS. Ive done OS no drakes 10man and its easy. I think if you have a good Tank then ppl kuld dodge the waves easier (LoS was broken bkuz tank didnt know how to turn). OS is also a quick run and would be easier to manage. But if we do it without drakes theres going to be about 4 peices of loot.
For loot we should do 10man Naxx and Vault (Vault doesnt yeild much loot just good loot). When are we doing these?
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: The Obsidian Sanctum   The Obsidian Sanctum EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:08 pm

well was hopeing on doin these on friday june 5th at 9 pm game time if thats good for everyone else. Like i said before i do not have really any experience doing these and have never done os or naxx, so really need some help and maybe someone who has done these to lead us in. If theres anyone that can lead us that would really help and be awsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Obsidian Sanctum   The Obsidian Sanctum Empty

Back to top Go down

The Obsidian Sanctum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: General Game Forum :: Raids-
Jump to: