Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Casticles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

Greetings from Casticles Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Casticles   Greetings from Casticles EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Hiya, guys! Lol, well, I'm officially the "Old Man of the Guild" at 51. My name is Braxton (yes, really), I'm from Alabama, and am living proof that not all Southerners are ignorant rednecks. My son got me started playing about a year and a half ago, and he's 23 now. I have an 80 in the guild, Javina: female BE hunter, and another couple weeks should see Casticles hitting 80. If you're having trouble with a quest, or just would like some company while you quest, holler at me. Chances are, I'm bored, and would enjoy having someone to run with. Maybe we'll have a laugh or two especially since I have a tendency to fall from high places. :0)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Casticles   Greetings from Casticles EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:23 am

LMAO..... uhhhhhm I see you are looking for someone to replace me with but it's all good... Sad
You are so lucky I am not on as much as before.. but then again the BF hogs the computer regardless lol.... anyway, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya to you... LOL @ the redneck comment... you are so silly old man. Very Happy but it's always cool to know that there is some guy out there who is the same age as my dad who CAN be COOL enough to play an online game lol... my dad barely knows how to turn on a computer... ..

anyway,... I will "holla"!!!
Back to top Go down
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

PostSubject: "holla" anytime!   Greetings from Casticles EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:08 pm

LOL Cam, you are so funny... I even forgive you for the "old man" comment! Miss you online tho... I'm thinking you and bf need to go to BestBuy and get a computer for the true gamer in the family! My son is running his paladin with my mage now... so we're going for 80 together. (It WAS my paladin, but he took him! {JudgeWhopner})
Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for you, and we can quest together some more! :0) Take care!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Casticles   Greetings from Casticles EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Yup.. I need the internet... Got a stupid air card and can't be on with it or it'll shut off since it's not really "umlimited" and they call it streaming video or whatever it was my sister was saying..... ohhhhhhhh well.. so whenever I am set I'll be on to bug you. Just don't you dare get to 80 too fast now lmao.
Back to top Go down
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

PostSubject: Don't worry   Greetings from Casticles EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:48 am

Cammie, don't worry about me hitting 80 with anytoon except Cast... at least anytime soon! Have been working up my new warlock, female BE Dionne--
get it? Dionne Warlock? God, it sucks to be old and the only one who gets my jokes, and especially references to 60's-70's R&B idols! :0P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Casticles   Greetings from Casticles Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Casticles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: Out Of Game Forum :: Off Game Topics-
Jump to: