Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie Section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

Movie Section Empty
PostSubject: Movie Section   Movie Section EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:51 am

As the topic says this is a talk about movie place, talk about upoming movies, your favorite movies anything movies really What a Face

I like all kinds of movies, action, horror, comedy, anything. The movies i love the most and cant get enough of is HORROR, i am a huge horror geek, i love all horror lol even alot of the bloody corney b rated horror movies most dont lol. Some of my all time favorites are all the Halloween movies especialy Rob Zombies remake, he did in my opinion so awsome of a job remaking Halloween. Then theres the Friday the 13th movies and Jason movies and yes i liked them all, all acceptd Jason 10 where he goes to outer space Evil or Very Mad anytime you take a famous horror icon and put them in space then ..............well lets just say ewww Mad . Then theres the Scream triligy there awsome. Texas chainsaw massacer specially the remake and prequil they rocked. you all get the idea lol! theres so so many more and i can be writeing on here pages and pages of favorite horror. So what are you all into, what kind of movies? Any good news, rumors you hear?
Back to top Go down
Zombieattack
Rank 1
Rank 1

Movie Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Section   Movie Section EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:48 am

I'll be seeing terminator when it comes out. I'am mostly into horror, sci'fi, and comedies.
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

Movie Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Section   Movie Section EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:14 pm

ya new termanator movie looks really sweet. have to go see that one myself. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

Movie Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Section   Movie Section EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:56 pm

X-men: wolverine, was really good, i saw it a week after it came out.

I'd say see it.

Lots of movies are coming out that look good, xformers 3(or is that 2?) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Casticles
Rank 2
Rank 2
Casticles

Movie Section Empty
PostSubject: Movies   Movie Section EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:08 pm

I like comedies, action/adventure, horror, and sci-fi.... well, most anything except a "chick-flick"!
Last good movie I saw was "Taken", and Liam Neeson rocked! Just saw "Max Payne", and was a bit disappointed in it; moved too slowly, and not a great use of Wahlberg's talent (asked him to try to act too much!) A list of some of my favorite movies?
In no particular order: Blues Brothers, Forest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Animal House, the Lethal Weapon series, the Die Hard series, the Star Wars bunch, Poltergeist, MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL!!, the Indiana Jones movies, most of Spielberg's stuff, and pretty much anything with Sean Connery in it. And o.k., I'll admit it: I loved Groundhog Day. What can I say? All I really ask is for the movie to entertain me, and not insult my intelligence (too much).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Section   Movie Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: Out Of Game Forum :: Off Game Topics-
Jump to: