Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I guess im taking up engineering

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

I guess im taking up engineering Empty
PostSubject: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:38 pm

well since i dont think we have a engineer i decided to drop skinning and take it up. So now when i get high enough ill be able to make us all bikes Twisted Evil . Im lvl 197 so far Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zombieattack
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Kerb at lvl 40 can i start engineering? Will i be able to farm the things at that low of a lvl?
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:39 am

you can do any profession from as low as lvl 1 i beleave. My opinion, and this is just mine, i think for low and earlier lvls the best professions to have are skinning and minning. The reason i say this is because #1 you can lvl them as your questing and running around farming whatever so they go up as your lvl goes up. #2 they are easy, and as your lvling your goin to need gold and minning and skinning leather and things sell reasonable good and at good prices.

I would really say lvl those 2 proffesions till you are high enough lvl and have saved up a good chunk of change, then pick something your goin to like to have and may also help out the guild if you would like. also think as your minning and skinning and makin money you'll have plenty of time to think about what you want to do later on. ill find some info that will help everyone out and post in apropreiate places in a bit. I hope this helped your question. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:08 am

You got to get me a hog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:29 pm

well as of now im lvl 222, hog here i come Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:52 am

w00t Very Happy

Let me know what you need to make it when you get there. I saw someone on one the other day, pretty sick
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 pm

well im up to 305 now, and i was reading that i can make helecopters at lvl 350. Then at 450 ill make motorcycles ya ya vroom vroom Flash
Back to top Go down
Faramire
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:32 am

What lvl can i use heli's ?? just 70 with artisan flying?

And i think it's dumb that we can't fly in northrend until 77... So from 70-77 we still using ground mounts even though we can fly at 70...
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:44 am

i thought u just needed cold weather flying but idk i didnt get flying til 80. tanked frm lv 73-80 and only did instances and always got sumnd lol.
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:44 am

im up to lvl 325 now Smile
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:38 pm

well i got lvl 351 yesturday and can now make the normal helicopter Skull . im tryin to get all the matts so i can make me one , i beleave at 375 i can make the purple epic version of it yaya, i cant wait smoke . so if anyone wants me to make them one just get the matts and ill make you one toot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess im taking up engineering   I guess im taking up engineering Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess im taking up engineering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: Professions :: Engineering-
Jump to: