Blood Thirsty Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft Guild forum for Blood Thirsty Soldiers of Burning Blade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday June 12th 9pm Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hivvies
Rank 1
Rank 1

Friday June 12th 9pm Server Empty
PostSubject: Friday June 12th 9pm Server   Friday June 12th 9pm Server EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:29 pm

So the Thursday Obsidian Sanctum run that was planned failed horribly. I don't know how many of you people actually read the forums but for anyone who comes across this, I'm planning something on Friday June 12th at 9 server. I personally want to go into 10 man Naxx and knock out the first wing since its easy, but we might do OS since that is too easy. It really will depend on how geared people are. With that said if you're 80 and only pushing 800-1k dps please ignore this and continue failing. If you're 80 and you think you can push 1500 dps ( or close to ) by some act of god, then please say something here if you're interested. I don't want to pug anyone so if we don't have a full raid cause of guild attendance then you can pat each other on the back cause of that. We probably are gonna wipe a few times, its called learning and i expect a lot of you have a lot of learning to do. With that said there is a difference between us wiping cause we are learning and wiping cause people are stupid. If you have down syndrome or a family history of it, please don't come. If you can't follow a strat during a boss, please don't come. If any of what was just said is confusing please kill yourself.

Some aspects of that may sound harsh, but it really isn't and if we can get to raid on Friday, I promise it to be fun and some people should leave with shiny new epics.
Back to top Go down
Kerbeross
Rank 3
Rank 3
Kerbeross

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 12th 9pm Server   Friday June 12th 9pm Server EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:27 am

well as you know i'm down. I'm unholy dps and like i said befor i dont have to much experience doin these and will do my best. i hope we actually get to do this, yes last attempt was a fail but hopefully better this time. ill still be trying to get more and more people to get people to get on this site and check from time to time, if anyone can help spread the word then please do so, everyone should sign up to this site since i have been telling everyone this is where we are goin to be setting everything up. well sorry if i started rambling on a bit but.

again, im def down for this and am lookin forward to some nice guild fun Twisted Evil

Unholy DPS here
Back to top Go down
bldyangel
Rank 2
Rank 2
bldyangel

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 12th 9pm Server   Friday June 12th 9pm Server EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:52 pm

like always im guna try and show up.
Back to top Go down
Undecided
Rank 1
Rank 1
Undecided

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 12th 9pm Server   Friday June 12th 9pm Server EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 am

I'm down. I've never done either. Gonna tell people as well whenever I'm on so hopefully people show up.. We did manage to have 5 on for OS so half way there!
Back to top Go down
Bobothefat
Rank 1
Rank 1
Bobothefat

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 12th 9pm Server   Friday June 12th 9pm Server EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

my hunter does 2k dps so ill try to make it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday June 12th 9pm Server   Friday June 12th 9pm Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday June 12th 9pm Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Thirsty Soldiers :: General Game Forum :: Raids-
Jump to: